Multi-stem trees provide low down interest and structure that normal full standard trees do not offer. They can be used to break up large areas when planted in groups or provide height in borders and terraces. Their versatile properties and more natural forms make them a fantastic addition to any garden.
The range of species available includes:
- Acer freemanii ‘Jeffers Red’
- Amelanchier lamarckii
- Betula utilis ‘Jacquemontii’ (Silver birch)
- Carpinus betulus (Hornbeam)
- Catalpa bignoniodes (Indian bean tree)
- Catalpa bignoniodes ‘Aurea’ (Golden Indian bean tree)
- Cornus controversa (Wedding cake tree)
- Cornus kousa spp.
- Cornus mas
- Davidia involucrata (Handkerchief tree)
- Euonymus alatus (Burning bush)
- Fagus sylvatica
- Fagus sylvatica ‘Atropurpurea’
- Gingko biloba (Maidenhair tree)
- Gleditsia triacanthos ‘Sunburst’
- Juglans regia (Walnut)
- Liquidambar (Sweet Gum)
- Magnolia spp.
- Malus ‘Evereste’
- Osmanthus spp.
- Parrotia persica
- Prunus laurocerasus spp.
- Prunus serrula
- Taxus spp
- Zelkova serrata
If we can assist you in your sourcing of multi-stem trees, please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.