Topiary has a place in almost every garden, ranging from the traditional English cottage garden style right through to the most contemporary of designs. Valley Plants can supply an unrivalled range of classic topiary shapes, from the classic balls, cones, and spirals to the more modern styles of low domes, cubes and beehives.
The range of species available includes:
- Buxus sempervirens (Box, Boxwood)
- Ilex aquifolium (Common Holly)
- Ilex crenata spp.
- Ilex meserveae (Blue Holly)
- Prunus lusitanica ‘Angustifolia’ (Portuguese Laurel)
- Taxus baccata (Yew, English Yew)
- Carpinus betulus
- Fagus sylvatica
- Fagus sylvatica ‘Atropurpurea’
If we can assist you in your sourcing of topiary shapes, please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.